I'm not quite sure what happened to August and September, but here we are in October with a munchkin who is sitting and rolling. (health warning - watching her sitting by herself for too long can give you motion sickness).
I'm back at work for a day a week lecturing which is a bit of a strain - the one day of work isn't so bad, the hours for preparation are a bit hard to scrape together at times. I'm quite worried about how much I have to get done before January!
2 comments:
Wow! She really is growing up fast! and such a cutie :-)
It's a shame that we won't see you in Sydney I think we arrive about 2 weeks after you leave (we arrive 18th December). But we are planning a visit to Europe next Summer so hopefully we can catch up then.
Good luck with the gradual return to work!
And nice to see the cloth nappies!
Take care,
Love
Alex and family
I think I only leave a few days before you get there unfortunately - I'm guessing those few days are when the school holidays start. Let us know when you are coming over to Europe.
K
Post a Comment