Friday, July 08, 2005

D'oh

I am putting myself on a new break for a couple of days. Between the tele at home and listening to the radio for 2 hours a day as I drive to and from work, I am starting to get a London overload. Actually, I had to call the ANZ last night about some money transfers, and once the operators realised I was in the UK they became very helpful/sympathetic, even though I tried to point out I was far enough away that I was unaffected.

Other things are happening though. Or maybe not. At least few things exciting enough to blog on about. Hmmm, the garden continues to grow, my relationship with my car continues to be rocky and I am still getting in 8 hours of TV a day. Have we mentioned our cat? Well, it's not our cat, it is a juvenille that we found out on the front yard a weeks or so ago and have proceeded to become the cool aunt and uncle for. He plays in our garden alot (especially when we pick him up and put him in it). Actually, the way the house is situated means a few local cats use the yard to get from one area to another, although most of the others run when they see us.

Kat is really busy with work at the moment, while alot of my energies have shifted towards the house hunting. The is going OK. Have had a couple of offers knocked back, but we'll see where they go from here.

That's about it for now.

Word.

No comments: