Friday, May 13, 2005

Pizza Bread Loaf Take 2

Ah, I knew I was right. Had another go at pizza bread loaf yesterday and it was a raging success. Pepperoni, cheese, sundried tomatos, olives, oregano, what more do you need. It was a bit like a pull apart, but most of all it was like lunch (and dinner).

Some people will think it strange to focus on pizza bread first when something more exciting happened yesterday. I got an email telling me I have won an iPod. Sure, sounds like an internet scam, but this is actually a competition I entered, so that's a good sign. It is from BioMed Central, an online journal publishing house. I am going to publish some work with them, and while checking the instructions for authors I found the iPod competition. Victory is mine!!! Now Kat and I can have iPod fights (I'm not sure what that will involve, yet).

Bad news-car was in for a service yesterday and (ofcourse) it needs new brake pads etc. Any money I just saved on the iPod just disappeared.

Have a top weekend. Word to my mamma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, pizza bread sounds delicious!!!!