Gwen worked out how to crawl yesterday. She has been mobile for a while and even able to put a few crawling steps together. But yesterday, at 5am and still in her sleeping bag because I had gotten her up but was still sleep-delusionally-hoping she'd go back to sleep at any minute, she got the whole hand-knee-hand-knee movement. Now if I leave her alone in her room she makes a beeline for the monitor (which does look like Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc). She was into the shelves on her change table this morning. She hasn't managed to crack the half step into the kitchen yet thankfully - floor boards to tiles doesn't leave a lot for gripping - but she has made it into the under stairs cupboard into the plastic bag collection and out the back to get to the dirty clothes pile.
I'll post videos and more photos from Oz and Christmas later. Gwen and I have both been sick so we haven't been up to much.
1 comment:
Hurrah! Great photo ;-)
xx
S
Post a Comment