Monday, September 19, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

On top of a successful date night - Gwen stayed asleep thankfully, although the comedian made us feel a bit old - we managed a dinner out at a friend's place with Gwen where she went to sleep on the couch while we ate. Result!

It is also getting cooler now which means new clothes for Gwen, that and the fact that she keeps growing out of clothes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the green stripey top and overalls combo on her. The awesome grin on her face sets the outfit off beautifully :-) S

Anonymous said...

http://crappypictures.typepad.com/crappy-pictures/2011/09/smile-or-the-evolution-of-photos-of-my-child.html

Have you stumbled across this yet? The photo entry made me think of you :-) S

mockingjay: hunger games said...

I saw that photo post and it did resonate - but I was sad that this smiley phase ends! And thanks for helping me make a decision. Gwen is in the green striped top and overalls again today, although as it is now a 3/4 sleeved top it could be it's last outing.