Tales of travelling, living, football and cooking from two Aussies abroad.
Lovely! Very posh :-) I hope you have many years of cooking pleasure in your new kitchen! (afterwhich you can shower in your posh bathroom!)
As long as you don't start to take it for granite!(boom boom)
Dad joke!
I think you mean tres posh. ;)unfortunately it is too nice, so now we have to revert to takeaways so we don't mess it up by cooking.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lovely! Very posh :-) I hope you have many years of cooking pleasure in your new kitchen! (afterwhich you can shower in your posh bathroom!)
As long as you don't start to take it for granite!
(boom boom)
Dad joke!
I think you mean tres posh. ;)
unfortunately it is too nice, so now we have to revert to takeaways so we don't mess it up by cooking.
Post a Comment