Thursday, August 20, 2009

Winter in Sydney

After a patience stretching 40 hour trip home, we finally arrived in freezing cold Sydney (ok it was easily 18 degrees in the day, but the houses are designed not to hold heat, so the nights are cold). I promptly got sick with the flu, with a nice persistent cough, but managed to soldier on through all the meetings and activities we had planned, and finally after a week started feeling more human.

We are still very busy, and I haven't started to download any of my photos yet (I have barely taken any really). But since I am sitting at Dad's computer I thought I would post some of his photos...

Hello winter. So this was the 28 degree day we had for the rehearsal. We, and everyone else, then went to Balmoral Beach. The beach was packed, there were even people in the water.



This is the view from the venue. The cluster of buildings to the right are the city.



The families all together...


Rehearsing...












No comments: