Monday, May 23, 2005

Adventures in Stupidity

Well I need a new passport. Time is now pressing as I should be going to Germany for the Confederations' Cup in June. Hopefully this wont ruin my trip. Oh well, you sow the stupidity you reap. For the first time Kat is sitting over my shoulder trying to correct my spelling and punctuation. But I'm too clever for her triks.

The good news is the iPod has arrived. Go Adam!!! Boo the courier. It sat at our outside door step for days in the rain. But we have a nice neighbourhood. A pathway goes past our backyard, and no one stole the box. Good people. And while the box was wet, the iPod was protected by 2 layers of plastic. Phew.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher,
Word to Kat's Mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be one of the lucky first to get a new biometric passport? And what does that mean exactly? All it said in the newspaper article that I read was that they were going to cost more. Obviously that makes them better!