I think my hangover is finally gone. On Friday I ended up hainvg beers with work people for a couple of hours and then I went to a small get together at Tandy and Nikolen's new place. I ofcourse spent all of Saturday regretting that I hadn't left their place a couple of drinks earlier, as well as cursing the fact that my room had acquired the ability to spin.
Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday cards/call me or emailed me. Especially my parents, who fell into the later catergory with the shortest of all the emails I got. Oh sure, they were going to call apparently, but fell asleep infront of the TV instead.
It snowed again a bit over the weekend, but the weather seems to be improving and it hasn't snowed for a couple of days. Hopefully this means it is over for the winter.
This guy who lives across the street from me has been out fixing his van for the last 4 days (god knows whats wrong with it) and his son has been hanging around. The kid is about 10, and he is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I mean, he should be in a freak show. He looks a bit like the wierd guy out of "Goonies", just smaller and with hair. And such a little shit. I saw him kick a ball into a passing car and then call the driver a c#>t. It's white trash on parade.
Soon the quest for a car is to begin. My problem is that more than 90% of used cars are manuals (I walked through a parking lot the other day, and counter 26 manuals and 1 auto), and I can only drive an auto. This leaves me in an tricky situation, as I really don't have alot of cars to choose from. If I can't find anything, I am going to have to wait for Katrina to get here so she can come shopping and then teach me to drive a manual (oh why didn't I think of this before I left). And my shortcomings become apparent again.
In bitching corner-I have been waiting for the return of my bond from where I was living in Kingsford (Mark took over the lease in January and paid a new bond). Now that I feel it has taken too long, I (or at least I got Stuart to do it for me) have been looking into it, and the Office of Fair Trading have received no paperwork about the return of my bond at all. Damn the agents (ReMax prestige Randwick-someone go throw a brick through their window for me) are useless. I even emailed the woman last week to check to see if they had done the paperwork and she ignored me. What a pain in the arse.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But I can't look away. It's like watching a lava lamp.
Post a Comment