Well, after the long flight I arrived in the UK. You know (and I may regret writting this) it just isn't that cold here. Almost nice.
I am staying at a place called Woodfarm (Oxford), which is a 10 minute bus ride to work at John Radcliff hospital. I have a little room off the kitchen (appropriate- although I am now on a diet), and while the people are friendly, there is no lounge room. So first thing I did was go and buy a TV. She will be my lover until Kat arrives in a month or so (I better unplug her first though), especially sine the first thing that was on was Spurs beating West Brom in the FA Cup.
If anyone needs to call me, I have a mobile.
It is my first day at work, and 6 hours in I am sitting on the net playing instead of working. Everyone is really nice. I was a bit nervous having not met anyone or seen the lab before, but they have been very welcoming. I am getting tired though (I keep waking up at 4am- so that means it is now about midnight Adam time).
Nothing else interesting has really happened yet. Some teenage girls yelled explicit things to me as I walked through a park (something about spanking?!?), but I think they are just waiting until they are old enough to go to Ibiza.
Well, that's it for now. Love to you all.
Adam.
P.S. Kat here - you can get Adam's mobile number or address by emailing Adam or me.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment